What It Is
A physician formulated, stimulant-free, visceral fat metabolizer with clinical doses of the most cutting-edge, research-validated, patented ingredients that target multiple aspects of fat loss.
What It Does
Helps convert fat to energy, reduce BMI, improve metabolism, partition carbohydrates and increase strength.*
Proven Active Ingredients
L-Carnitine Fumarate: L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine known as a highly stable form of carnitine, it donates l-carnitine to shuttle fatty acid and assist in transporting it across mitochondrial membranes into the mitochondria for energy production.
Sicilian Red Orange Fruit Extract (Citrus Sinensis) (Morosil™): Designed to support a healthy body composition, is a solid extract containing all the active substances of Moro Orange Juice: anthocyanins (cyaniding-3-O-glucoside), hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic, cumaric, ferulic, sinapic acid), flavone glycosides (narirutin, hesperidin) and ascorbic acid. These active compounds have been shown to possess an important activity against fat accumulation and obesity.
Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66®): Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66® Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.
Grain of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.
Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®): A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).
As a dietary supplement, begin by taking one serving (3 capsules) in the morning on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes before your first meal or protein shake. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Note: Regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your weight loss goals. As individuals vary so may results from using this product.
Why Steel Core?
You’ve been dieting for months, training for years, and meticulously tracking every single thing you do. Try as you might, the illustrious six-pack you’ve dreamt about night after night still eludes you.
You say to yourself, “I’m doing everything right. Calories are in check, training is on point, so where are my abs?!”
We’ve all experienced these frequent bouts of frustration when pursuing the physique holy grail that is the six-pack, and while most people will continue to say, “eat less, move more”, that’s not really what you need to do to get six pack abs.
The real key to getting a six pack boils down to three things:
- Controlling Hormone Levels
- Reducing Stress
- Maximizing Fat Burning
Normally, fat burners do little besides load you up with a bunch of crazy stimulants, making you “feel” like they’re working, but in actuality, they’re doing very little to help you get your vaunted six pack.
The key to eliminating those last few pounds comes in limiting stress, which reduces cortisol, and certain hormone production, both of which support fat storage. By reducing these two important factors, you create the ideal fat burning environment to evaporate those last few pounds!
How do you do limit stress and control hormones to maximize fat burning? With Steel Core!
What is Steel Core?
Steel Core is a revolutionary weight loss supplement scientifically formulated to help you get the shredded abs you’ve always wanted. Using a synergistic mix of ingredients that reduce fat storage and promote fat burning, Steel Core cranks up the intensity of your calorie burning for faster fat loss. Also included are several prominent cortisol and stress controlling agents, including KSM-66® Ashwagandha, that optimizes your hormonal levels for maximum fat loss.
Why is Steel Core Better?
Unlike other fat burners on the market that overload you with exotic, potentially dangerous, stimulants, leaving your feeling jittery and constantly “on edge”, Steel Core is stimulant free, including compounds that work naturally to increase thermogenesis, energy expenditure, and calorie burning. The end result is a fat burner that delivers actual results you can see in the mirror!
What’s in Steel Core?
L-Carnitine is an essential, naturally-occurring compound in the body that enhances your natural fat burning mechanisms by shuttling fatty acids into the mitochondria to be oxidized (“burned”) for energy. The reason Steel Core uses the L-Carnitine Fumarate form is that regular L-Carnitine isn’t all that useful for the average person unless they are chronically deficient in carnitine due to being vegan, vegetarian, or elderly. [1,2] Using this highly bioavailable form of carnitine promotes maximum fat burning and better energy production without the use of stimulants.
Morosil™ Sicilian Red Orange Fruit Extract (Citrus Sinensis)
Morosil™ is our trademarked extract of Moro Orange Juice. Packed with anthocyanins (including cyanidin-3-O-glucoside), hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic, coumaric, ferulic, sinapic acid), flavone glycosides (narirutin, hesperidin) and ascorbic acid, Morosil™ helps prevent fat storage and ultimately enhance weight loss. Furthermore, cyanidin-3-0-glucoside also helps regulate blood glucose, which staves off cravings, and may even be useful for combating various symptoms associated with metabolic syndrome, including certain hormone resistance, inflammation, and oxidative stress. 
A staple of Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is an incredibly powerful adaptogen that helps reduce stress and cortisol levels. Chronic stress promotes fat storage and can break down muscle tissue, the exact opposite of what you want when trying to get a Steel Core.
Additionally, ashwagandha has also been shown to improve memory, boost testosterone, and improve athletic performance. [5,6] Steel Core uses the very best form of ashwagandha extract in KSM-66® which is backed by numerous clinical trials in humans demonstrating its extensive benefits.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Dubbed “the universal antioxidant”, alpha lipoic acid (ALA) exerts powerful antioxidant effects in the body, which enhances mitochondrial function and combats inflammation.  Moreover, alpha lipoic acid also helps drive glucose (carbs) into muscles and away from fat cells, making it a potent nutrient partitioning agent. This helps improve muscle repair and growth, reduce unwanted fat gain, and enhance energy production.
The premier grains of paradise extract on the market, Paradoxine has been shown in numerous research studies to increase thermogenesis and energy expenditure by “browning” fat.  In the body, there are two types of fat — white fat and brown fat.
White fat is the stored form of energy the body uses as a source of fuel when calorie intake is low. FYI, this is the kind of fat you’re trying to burn when losing weight. Brown fat is used to generate heat and maintain core temperature.
Paradoxine® helps “brown” white fat cells, making them burn calories instead of sitting around doing nothing but hurting your performance and body composition. [8,9] Browning fat increases metabolism and thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat, especially in the lower abdomen, a notorious “trouble” spot for men and women.
CapsiAtra® is a patented extract of sweet peppers standardized for Dihydrocapsiate. Humans studies have shown that this potent alkaloid increases fat burning and energy expenditure, helping you burn an additional 50 calories per day.  The really interesting thing is that CapsiAtra® boosts your daily calorie burn without having to exercise or consume any form of stimulant!
- K A Lombard, A L Olson, S E Nelson, C J Rebouche; Carnitine status of lactoovovegetarians and strict vegetarian adults and children, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 50, Issue 2, 1 August 1989, Pages 301–306, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/50.2.301
- Rebouche CJ. Carnitine function and requirements during the life cycle. FASEB J. 1992;6(15):3379-3386. doi:10.1096/fasebj.6.15.1464372
- Cardile V, Graziano ACE, Venditti A. Clinical evaluation of Moro (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) orange juice supplementation for the weight management. Nat Prod Res. 2015;29(23):2256-2260. doi:10.1080/14786419.2014.1000897
- Inaguma T, Han J, Isoda H. Improvement of hormone resistance by Cyanidin 3-glucoside, anthocyanin from black beans through the up-regulation of GLUT4 gene expression. BMC Proceedings. 2011;5(Suppl 8):P21. doi:10.1186/1753-6561-5-S8-P21.
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2012;34(3):255-262. doi:10.4103/0253-7176.106022.
- Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, Bhattacharyya S. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:43. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9.
- Shay KP, Moreau RF, Smith EJ, Smith AR, Hagen TM. Alpha-lipoic acid as a dietary supplement: Molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 2009;1790(10):1149-1160. doi:10.1016/j.bbagen.2009.07.026.
- Kim SH, Plutzky J. Brown Fat and Browning for the Treatment of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. Diabetes & Metabolism Journal. 2016;40(1):12-21. doi:10.4093/dmj.2016.40.1.12.
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Hatano T, et al. Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. Br J Nutr. 2013;110(4):733-738. doi:10.1017/S0007114512005715.
- Galgani JE, Ravussin E. Effect of dihydrocapsiate on resting metabolic rate in humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2010;92(5):1089-1093. doi:10.3945/ajcn.2010.30036.