What It Is
An advanced all natural diuretic formula designed to help you achieve a ripped, hard look and gain a competitive edge on the competition in as little as 10 days.
What It Does
Safely helps flush out excess water while replenishing essential electrolytes to help maintain muscle performance and fullness.
Proven Active Ingredients
Uva Ursi: A plant commonly called Bearberry, it contains arbutin, a natural compound with strong diuretic properties that also promotes a rapid expulsion of body fluid through the urinary tract, relieving temporary water retention without putting stress on the kidneys.
Vitamin B-6: Essential in balancing sodium and potassium levels in the body while also responsible for the production of monamine neurotransmitters. Vitamin B-6 increases metabolic rate while metabolizing glycogen, metabolizes protein and creates nonessential amino acids.
Magnesium: An essential mineral necessary for energy production and transport, as well as supporting protein synthesis, bone growth, flexibility, and the maintenance of the pH of various organ systems.
Juniper Berry: Naturally stimulates the kidneys to move fluids faster.
Potassium: As an electrolyte, it aids in the maintenance of enzyme structures and fluid balance.
Dandelion Extract: An extremely effective diuretic that does not cause the side effects of mineral depletion. It contains powerful diuretic compounds called taraxasterols that support the secretion of excess water as well as bitter compounds that enhance the efficiency of the body’s eliminative and detoxifying functions.
As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) capsules with at least 16 fl. oz. of water twice daily (once in the morning and once in the afternoon) preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Note: Competitors should start taking Hydra Steel 10 days prior to their fitness competition to achieve maximum results. Hydra Steel is designed for temporary water weight loss.
Why Hydra Steel?
When you’re getting ready for a big physique competition or photo shoot, you want to look your absolute best. To carry home the prize, whether it be a trophy or full page spread, you need to look lean, ripped, and toned, and that means no puffiness, no bloating, and no distended belly.
Getting absolutely shredded and “stage ready” involves not only dropping body fat extremely low but eliminate excess water weight. You see, when you’re trying to get to your leanest physique every, your body fights you tooth and nail to hold onto that precious water. And, while your mind and muscles certainly need sufficient amounts of the life-sustaining liquid, it’s also covering up the chiseled physique you need to showcase.
The key to beating the bloat and ridding your body of unsightly, stubborn water weight lies in Hydra Steel.
What is Hydra Steel?
Hydra Steel is an advanced, all-natural diuretic supplement to help you shed unwanted water weight while preserving valuable electrolytes that support optimal muscle function and performance. Hydra Steel works quickly, in as little as 10 days, helping you achieve the lean, ripped, chiseled physique you’ve always wanted.
Why is Hydra Steel Better?
Anytime you’re forcing your body to increase water removal, you’re putting yourself at risk for dehydration, cramping, and host of other health complication. This is partly why diuretics, particularly prescription diuretics, have gotten such a bad rap.
Unlike synthetic diuretics that deplete your body of valuable electrolytes, Hydra Steel uses only natural ingredients that safely eliminate unwanted water from your body, while restoring valuable electrolytes. Ensuring that you’re never at risk for cramping, dehydration, or other issues assorted to diuretics use.
Added Electrolytes, too!
Traditional diuretics increase urine excretion of both water and electrolytes. Typical prescription diuretics inhibit electrolyte reabsorption, which enhances water removal from the body, but this puts you at risk for hypokalemia, low potassium.
Deficiencies of potassium can lead to impaired nerve and muscle function, particularly with regards to your skeletal muscles and heart! On top of that, you’re also at risk for dehydration, cramping, fatigue, and brain fog.
Hydra Steel combats the issues of conventional diuretics by including potassium and magnesium, two essential electrolytes that are commonly lost when using diuretics. Hydra Steel also includes vitamin B6, which helps balance sodium and potassium levels in the body and supports the production of critical neurotransmitters including dopamine, serotonin and adrenaline (epinephrine) which govern your mood, sense of well-being, motivation, and focus.
By including these essential nutrients, Hydra Steel not only protects against dehydration but promotes total body health and wellness, all while helping you shed that unwanted water weight!
What’s in Hydra Steel?
Dandelion Leaf (500mg)
Easily recognized by its brilliant yellow flower, dandelion is a plant familiar to us all. Aside from its beauty, dandelion (taraxicum officiale) is also an incredibly powerful natural diuretic due to its high taraxasterol content. Taraxasterols are potent phytochemicals then accelerate water secretion from the body and supports detoxification and purification.
Research notes that dandelion increases the activity of the kidneys as well as the frequency of urination. [1,2] Additionally, dandelion helps remove excess water from the body without dehydrating you, unlike prescription diuretics. Dandelion is able to support hydration due to its high content of potassium, a vital mineral lost in vast quantities when using traditional diuretic options.
Corn Silk (250mg)
You know those annoying threads that you have to remove when grilling up some fresh summer corn?
That’s what corn silk is.
Historically, the threads of corn silk were used to treat a host of urinary tract ailments including bladder infections, kidney stones, and bedwetting. Corn silk was even used to combat prostate inflammation, believe it or not!
These days, corn silk is still used by rural peoples to treat these conditions and consumed as a tea. Scientific studies confirm these ancient healing practices were valid as corn silk does alleviate symptoms commonly experienced during urinary tract infections (UTIs), and it may even improve glucose metabolism too, another vital feature for getting super lean [3,4]
Juniper Berry (160mg)
Juniper berry has a rich history of use as a diuretic, with some accounts dating its use back to the Medieval ages! Research notes that juniper berry significantly increases urine volume, helping your flush out unwanted water weight.  Juniper is rich in terpinen-4-ol , a terpene molecule that can increase water excretion from the body without depleting potassium. 
But that’s not all, juniper berry also has been used to provide relief from arthritis, nerve pain, and the common cold.
Nettle Leaf Extract (130mg)
Named for the tiny stinging hairs covering its surface, stinging nettle leaf is another pro-diuretic plant that stimulates renal function to increase production of urine (diuresis). [8,9] Nettle leaf also offers a number of other benefits to both men and women. The leaves on the plant contain potent anti-inflammatory properties by limiting prostaglandins and it may even reduce symptoms of hay fever due to its antihistamine effects.  And to top it off, nettle may even be useful for combating symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia). 
Caffeine Anhydrous (64mg)
When you’re dieting down and trying to get stage ready, you’re low on calories, and most likely water too, which is the perfect prescription for rock-bottom energy levels and motivation. Unlike other diuretics that include a truckload of caffeine, Hydra Steel contains about as much as a cup of green tea, so as to provide you with a smooth, gentle increase in energy to help you get through those final few days before your big moment.
Guarana Seed Extract (56mg)
Guarana is commonly used by Amazonian natives as an aphrodisiac, herbal remedy, stimulant, and natural diuretic. The plant contains guaranine, which is incredibly similar in structure to caffeine, another proven energy booster. Guarana provides a “slow burn” kind of energy that yields smooth, long-lasting energy to boost the immediate energy rush of caffeine anhydrous. Aside from its energy boosting qualities, guarana has also been used to relieve fatigue, improve concentration, heighten mood, and reduce appetite. [12,13]
Uva Ursi (10mg)
Also known as Bearberry, Uva Ursi is another plant traditionally used as a water-ridding agent in the treatment of urinary tract infections. Uva Ursi contains a compound known as arbutin, which has been shown in scientific research to exert strong diuretic effects in the body. Studies show the Uva Ursi stimulates a powerful release of fluid from the body, which reduces unwanted water weight, without putting excessive strain or stress on the kidneys.[14,15] On top of that, the plant may also offer some skin health benefits, as it helps whiten skin due to its inhibition of melanin, a pigment responsible for darkening the skin when exposed to UV light.
- Rácz-Kotilla E, Rácz G, Solomon A; The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals . Planta Med. (1974)
- Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The Diuretic Effect in Human Subjects of an Extract of Taraxacum officinale Folium over a Single Day. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009;15(8):929-934. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
- Guo J, Liu T, Han L, Liu Y. The effects of corn silk on glycaemic metabolism. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2009;6(1):47. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-6-47.
- Ahmed Salih Sahib S. Use of Aqueous Extract of Corn Silk in the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection. Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology. 2012;1(2):93-96.
- M. Denise Dearing, Antonio M. Mangione, William H. Karasov; Plant Secondary Compounds as Diuretics: An Overlooked Consequence, Integrative and Comparative Biology, Volume 41, Issue 4, 1 August 2001, Pages 890–901, https://doi.org/10.1093/icb/41.4.890
- Tyler VE. Herbs of Choice: The Therapeutic Use of Phytomedicinals. Binghamton, NY: Pharmaceutical Products Press, 1994, 76-7.
- Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckman J. Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs. Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications, 2000, 218-20.
- Tahri A, Yamani S, Legssyer A, et al. Acute diuretic, natriuretic and hypotensive effects of a continuous perfusion of aqueous extract of Urtica dioica in the rat. J Ethnopharmacol. 2000;73(1-2):95-100.
- Otles S, Yalcin B. Phenolic Compounds Analysis of Root, Stalk, and Leaves of Nettle. The Scientific World Journal. 2012;2012:564367. doi:10.1100/2012/564367.
- ontobel H, Herzog R, Rutishauser G, Kres H. Results of a double-blind study on the effectiveness of ERU (extractum radicis urticae) capsules in conservative treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Urologe1985;24:49-51 [in German].
- Mittman P. Randomized double-blind study of freeze-dried Urtica diocia in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Planta Med 1990;56:44-7.
- Galduróz JCF, Carlini E de A. The effects of long-term administration of guarana on the cognition of normal, elderly volunteers . Sao Paulo Med J . 1996;114:1073-1078.
- Moustakas D, Mezzio M, Rodriguez BR, Constable MA, Mulligan ME, Voura EB. Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model. Holscher C, ed. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4):e0123310. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0123310.
- Gohari A-R, Saeidnia S. The role of herbal medicines in treatment of urinary tract diseases. Journal of Nephropharmacology. 2014;3(1):13-14.
- Beaux D, Fleurentin J, Mortier F. Effect of extracts of Orthosiphon stamineus Benth, Hieracium pilosella L., Sambucus nigra L. and Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng. in rats. Phytother Res. 1999;13(3):222-225. doi:10.1002/(SICI)1099-1573(199905)13:3<222::AID-PTR447>3.0.CO;2-P
- Zen J-M, Yang H-H, Chiu M-H, Yang C-H, Shih Y. Selective determination of arbutin in cosmetic products through online derivatization followed by disposable electrochemical sensor. J AOAC Int. 2011;94(3):985-990.