L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine is known for having excellent bioavailability and provides cellular energy and recovery from exercise. L-Carnitine Tartrate absorbs more rapidly than L-Carnitine when taken orally, making it useful for time critical situations like before cardio activity.
Key Benefits of L-Carnitine:
- Supports Weight Management
- Helps Convert Fat into Energy with Proper Exercise
- Promotes Increased Metabolism with Proper Exercise
- Increases Endurance
- Boosts Recovery
Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa)
Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the body weight increase.
One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides stimulation of the central nervous system to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise. An increase in wakefulness, focus, better body coordination and can increase performance in cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise.
Athletes around the world use caffeine anhydrous and caffeine supplements to improve performance and accelerate results. The most common positive effects are increased fat loss, elongated muscular performance, and enhanced recovery.
- Increased Fat Loss: Since caffeine increases overall energy output, it has a positive effect on the metabolic system. It increases the release of fat into the bloodstream and helps your body burn it faster. The effects can be magnified when combined with exercise since your body will be primed for fat loss.
- Muscular Endurance: For aerobic activities like cycling or running, caffeine improves endurance. This seems to be a result of both the inhibition of adenosine and also the glucose sparing effect caffeine has on muscles. By increasing fat oxidation, caffeine prevents the body from using intramuscular glucose as the initial energy source so the stored energy can be reserved for later. It is believed that caffeine helps with perceived effort and exertion, so it essentially makes exercise feel easier!
- Faster Recovery: As anyone that’s ever exercised knows, doing a new type of exercise or coming back after a break can be painful the next day, so faster recovery is crucial. For experienced athletes, recovery is even more important since an event or entire career can depend on muscles being fully healed and at optimal performance at the right time. A study performed at the University of Georgia tested the post-workout pain felt by a sample of volunteers. The group given the caffeine had 48% less pain than the placebo group.
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBBGO®)
A precursor to L-Carnitine, GBBGO® may naturally increase the production of L-Carnitine by your body. Increasing natural L-Carnitine not only aids in fat burning but also has the potential to enhance exercise performance and recovery!
Grain of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®)
A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.
How Does Paradoxine Work?
- Aframomum Melegueta Extract promotes the transformation of white adipose tissue into brown adipose tissue which helps bolster thermogenesis, promoting high energy output and causing significant weight loss.
White Adipose Tissue (WAT) vs. Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT):
- White Adipose Tissue is the site of energy storage while Brown Adipose Tissue is responsible for cold and diet induced thermogenesis, which helps to control body-energy expenditure as well as body fat content.
- WAT increases the risk of diabetes, arthritis, hypertension and cancer while BAT can help keep your weight in a healthy range.
- Paradoxine® promotes WAT transformation into BAT, which can burn up to 5x more calories than any other type of body fat, resulting in higher work output and greater fat reduction. Furthermore, BAT can utilize blood glucose and lipids which yields better glucose metabolism and lipid levels independent of weight loss.
- Promotes Faster Metabolism
- Boost Testosterone Levels
- Promotes Neuroprotection and Enhanced Functional Capabilities within the Brain.
- Promotes Proper Central Nervous System Health and Improve your State of Mind.
Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG)
Green Tea contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, and caffeine. Most of Green Tea’s health benefits can be attributed to active ingredients known as polyphenols and catechins – plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity. The most potent of these polyphenols is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)—the compound most responsible for green tea’s reputation as a fat burner. Green Tea has been shown to improve metabolic rate and increase the body’s heat production and fat oxidation.
Clinical research has found green tea to boost metabolism and inhibit fat digestion, resulting in a small acceleration of fat burning and weight loss.
Animal studies suggest that Green Tea may actually help convert white adipose tissue into heat producing fat burning brown or beige adipose tissue. (Neyrinck AM, et al. J Nutr Biochem. 2017 Nov;49:15-21.)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.
Fat Loss and Hunger:
- Multiple Studies have shown that ALA stimulates the activation of an enzyme called 5’-adenosine monophosphate kinase (AMPK) in muscle and fat tissue. Increased AMPK activity helps to revitalize aging cells, promote mitochondrial production, optimize fat oxidation and inhibit multiple damaging factors associated with aging. ALA may also affect AMPK in the brain, inhibiting activation in the hypothalamus, thus suppressing appetite.
- ALA, when consumed with Carbohydrates, will partition those carbohydrates to muscle tissue and away from fat tissue. The distribution of nutrients towards muscle and away from fat either maintains or increases lean muscle and decreases body fat.
Capros® Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica) (standardized to minimum 60% tannins)
Capros® is a super antioxidant (ORACFN of 47,000 µmoles TE/g) and an excellent cardiovascular support product, which is all natural, derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, organic and non‐GMO. Capros has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels.
Capros is one of the most promising new supplements for cardiovascular health and overall antioxidant nourishment to emerge in recent years. Its broad range of heart-healthy benefits, incredible ORAC rating and antioxidant powers, and its excellent safety profile make Capros the ultimate super fruit supplement.
- One characteristic that makes Capros so uniquely effective at scavenging free radicals is that it acts as a cascading antioxidant. This means that in addition to its initial antioxidant activity, its metabolites also act as antioxidants. The net result is that instead of one antioxidant, you get a cascade of successive antioxidants as the tannins are metabolized in the body. This cascade puts Capros above all other super fruits, with nearly twice the ORAC rating of acai and approximately 17 times that of pomegranate.
- Cardio Benefits:
- Unlike other Indian gooseberry supplements on the market, which have not been subjected to scientific scrutiny, Capros is supported by multiple U.S. and International patents as well as seven peer-reviewed studies on cardiovascular health alone. Capros has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels. Beneficial effects on lipid profiles and other key cardiovascular biomarkers such as CRP have also been recorded.
Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe
Ginger is a root herb from the tropical plant Zingiber Officinale. Known for its sharp scent, it has long been an important culinary spice in Asian cuisine and herbal medicine. Ginger seems to influence body weight and composition by boosting the body’s thermogenesis and energy expenditure, increasing the breakdown of fat in adipose tissue, and reducing the absorption of dietary fat in the intestine.
Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®)
A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).
- Clinical Benefits in Weight Loss, Metabolism Increase, Endurance
- Utilizes Fat for Energy
- Non-Burning and Non-Irritating to The Stomach. 1000x Less Hot Than Capsaicin, None of The Undesired Side Effects (No Increase in Blood Pressure/Heart Rate or GI Upset).
REE: The Number of Calories Burned to Maintain Homeostasis While at Rest.
- Shift in Energy Utilization from Glycogen to Fat Stores.
- Human Studies Show 50kcal/Day REE Increase.
- Optimizes Energy Expenditure Through Fat Oxidation and Decreased Utilization of Carbohydrates: Sparing Glycogen in The Muscle While Reducing Lactic Acid Levels.
Significant Decrease in Abdominal Fat Over 12 Weeks
- -1.2% Change in Abdominal Fat
Subjects Consuming Peppers Showed Significantly More Weight Loss and Significantly Reduced Fat Mass Over a Two-Week Period.
- Weight, Body Fat % And Fat Mass % Decrease
Physiological Effects of Capsinoids:
- Increased Oxygen Consumption
- Transiently Elevated Blood Temperature
- Up-Regulation of Activity of Upcoming Proteins
- Increased Energy Expenditure
- Reduced Fat Accumulation
- Increases REE
- Reduces Age Related REE Slowdown
- Increases Fat Oxidation. The Ability of The Body to Burn Calories off of Stored Fat Within the Body.
- Significant Reduction in Abdominal Fat Seen in Human Studies.
- Optimizes Energy Expenditure Through Fat Oxidation and Decreased Utilization of Carbohydrates.
- Reduction of Anaerobic Respiration in Favor of Aerobic Respiration by Sparing Muscle Glycogen Stores.
- Sparing Glycogen in The Muscle While Reducing Lactic Acid Levels.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin while also supporting carnitine synthesis.
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Like other B vitamins, Niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy. Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin important for lipid metabolism and gives a warming effect to the skin.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Vitamin B6 is necessary for proper nerve function and for metabolizing nutrients. It also helps to support carnitine synthesis and mitochondrial function.
A highly water-soluble salt that acts as a potassium source to replenish what is lost from sweating.
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)
Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function while acting as a sodium and chloride source to replenish what is lost from sweating.