- Data protection notice – information about how your personal data might be used when you visit this website.
- Cookies information – information about cookies and our website, including how to opt-out.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OUR WEBSITE
- We collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
COOKIESCookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website. Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics. Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login. When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the website page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from. This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience. When you visit the this website, we will keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 13 months. This information will then be deleted. Should you wish to opt your data out of our anonymised, aggregated statistics, you can do so here. Read our cookies information for more information about the types of cookies this website uses.
SOCIAL MEDIAWe use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels. Our use of social media is highlighted on this website. For instance, you can watch videos, which we upload to our YouTube page and follow links from our website to Google, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages. Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for Google, Facebook and LinkedIn. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
WHICH KINDS OF PERSONAL DATA DOES THE WEBSITE PROCESS?We process the personal data submitted by website visitors. This will include names, contact details as well as the content of the allegations (insofar as the latter qualify as personal data).
WHO MAY RECEIVE MY PERSONAL DATA?The case file containing your personal data is accessible to relevant members of our staff. All access to case files is logged.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?You are entitled to access the personal data we holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased or to object to their processing. For more information, please see Articles 13 to 19 of the Regulation. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form. We will reply within three months. Please note that in some cases restrictions under Article 20 of the Regulation may apply.
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY DATA?We keep log files – including your personal data – for up to two years.
WHO CAN I CONTACT?You can contact us as follows:
- e-mail: Data protection officer;
- You can find complete contact information on website contact page.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIESWe use social media platforms. Our presence in the Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube and LinkedIn communities strengthens our online presence and visibility.
- The website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing our website;
- You can watch videos, which we upload (embed) to our YouTube page. You can also follow links from our website to social media platforms;
- In order to watch an video on our website, a message will alert you that you need to accept YouTube cookies to do so. YouTube has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. There is no installation of cookies from YouTube until you consent to YouTube cookies;